Here’s the latest news on Lindsey Vonn in the wake of her season-ending crash in the Super G at the World Championships and subsequent rehab.
TAKE THE SURVEY: Do you think Vonn will win a medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics? Click here to take survey.
- The Daily Mail reported that Lindsey Vonn stayed with Tiger Woods on his yacht Privacy while the golfer was playing (and winning) the WGC-Cadillac Championship on March 10 in Florida. Read more.
- A former ski champion interviewed by the Denver Post said Vonn was injured precisely because she was being aggressive. More.
- Everyone is wondering if Vonn can heal fast enough to be ready for the Winter Olympics. Read one doctor’s opinion.
- Did Lindsey catch a ride home on Tiger Woods’ jet? See for yourself.
- Vonn had successful surgery in Vail on Feb. 10. The four-time world champ posted a post-op photo and also posted an Instagram photo of herself exercising. Want to see what Lindsey’s injured knee looks like? She posted a photo.
- Lindsey’s sister, Laura Kildow, is blogging about Lindsey’s recovery. Read about the race-day accident here.
- Tune in to Today on Monday, Feb. 25, when Lindsey gives her first interview since the crash.
- Lindsey told reporters on Feb. 22, in her first availability since the crash, that in some ways the injury makes her an “underdog.” Read the story in the Denver Post.
- Lindsey told reporters on Feb. 22 that the Super G course was unsafe and the race should have been postponed and that the injury makes her an “underdog.” Read the story in the Denver Post.
- On Feb. 25 Lindsey told Matt Lauer of Today that she never thought her career would be ended by the injury. Watch the video.